রবিবার, ২১ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

Roleplayers Wanted For A Minimalist RP

Well, after nearly a year's gap, one novel written, a lot of schoolwork, extraordinary amounts of RPing and a significant increase in my writing proficiency, I'm back to this site, and have created a new roleplay.

It's more an experiment than anything. I was doing some reading on some of my favourite games (Journey and Ico) and discovered that they had one thing in common - they were experiments by games developers to see if something that had never been tried before could work.

So I'm trying something new. It's a heavily minimalist, character-driven RP, with heavy elements of philosophy. It should be good fun, and I need another five characters before I can get started. So, calling all of you avid RPers who are interested in trying something different for a change - sign up!

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/wandering-the-desert-of-time/

Read through the introduction and the rules, and then make your character. Be as creative as you want with your character's 'world', so to speak.

Also, I'm looking for a Co-GM for this RP, so if anyone's up for the job, please PM me.

And, with all that said and done... it's great to be back!

~ Zero

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/Uo0rlyEOr20/viewtopic.php

jet crash in virginia beach john tortorella nicki minaj beez in the trap video food network good friday f/a 18 f 18 crash virginia

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন