বৃহস্পতিবার, ৪ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

How Do You Define Good Health? | The Best Life Blog: Fitness ...

For some people, being in good health means running a marathon. For others, it means being able to effortlessly tackle the office stairs. We checked in with our member panelists to see how they define good health.

?Good health means?participating in a?daily exercise regimen and?eating well. Keeping my cholesterol and sugar?numbers in check is an important factor. When I?m heart-healthy, the rest?follows along.?Following the?Best Life guidelines keeps me in good health.? ?Cookie Shelly

?I believe you need to address the?physical, mental and spiritual aspects of your life. When you achieve balance and harmony, you attain true health.? ?Chris Johnston

?Good health means being able to look at myself in the mirror and know that I?ve eaten right, I?ve been active and that I?ve been honest with myself. These are the things within my control. ?My best healthy life means taking care of the things over which I have power.? ?Julie Journitz

?Good health is not the number on the scale, although that is a warning sign that something is wrong. What?s important are the numbers on your cholesterol report, your blood pressure, and the percentage of body fat. Healthy eating and portion control are not all that?s needed; an active lifestyle, a sense of purpose or a reason to get up in the morning and take on the world, a positive outlook on life and inspiring people to do the same are true signs of good health.? ?John DiBratto

?Good health is more than lack of disease. It is being my personal best physically, mentally, and emotionally. It is being at the ?top of my game,? which includes mindful eating, regular exercise, a positive mindset to overcome challenges, and pure fun and joy?and being grateful for all these things.? ?James Rhodes

?For a long time, I thought good health meant a super-strict diet, obsessive exercise and complete deprivation of anything indulgent. I now know it means mindful eating with more fresh ingredients, being as physically active as possible and allowing for the once-in-a-while treat to enjoy life!? ?Jennifer Levanduski

?To me, good health means to be fit physically and emotionally as well as being illness-free. When one thing is off, our health is out of balance. In order to have good health, we have to have proper nutrition, stay active and take the time to mentally take care of our body and emotions.? ?Patti Goodwin

?Good health means that I am feeling my absolute best, physically and mentally. I have found that eating well and continued exercise are the answers for me.? ?Paula Frederick

?Good health is a reflection of body, mind and spirit. Through integration of moderate?functional exercise, meditation and awareness, balanced nutrition, morality and peace-loving relationships (with family, at the workplace and with?friends), the?absence of disease can be attained.??Marie Conway

?I define good health with one word:?balance. When I eat healthfully, exercise regularly, sleep well and am social with family and friends, I am balanced. This is when I feel that my health is not just good?it?s great!? ?Susan Rubio

What?s your definition of good health?

Pin It

Related posts:

  • Could Cuddling Be Good for Your Health?
  • Can Cheating Be Good For Your Health?
  • Can Money Buy Health?
  • The Health-Boosting Workout You Have to Try
  • Health Crises: Should You Intervene?
  • Source: http://members.thebestlife.com/blog/how-do-you-define-good-health/

    secret service scandal shea weber greystone sidney crosby at the drive in alternative minimum tax modeselektor

    কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

    একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন